What Do You Get?
What Do You Get When You Move Into Greyrock?
When you buy into Greyrock, you will acquire individually:
- The residential unit itself
- The parcel of land it sits on (most are 2000 -3500 sq. ft which is your personally landscaped yard or garden)
- Two parking spaces, one of which is platted for a garage, and may already have a garage on it.
- The option to buy another space platted for a garage. This is subject to limited availability, and requires surrendering your non build-able parking space. When you sell your home, the HOA has the option to repurchase the garage space and the garage.
You will also acquire 1/30th of:
- Nearly 14 acres of land, including water rights, which is held jointly by the 30 home owners, which includes the common green, roads, visitor parking, community gardens, playground and fields, and a 5 acre natural area which is being returned to native vegetation and wildlife habitat.
- A 5000 sq. foot Common House, which includes large scale cooking and dining facilities, a guest suite that sleeps up to 6, telecommuting office space and equipment (fax, photocopier, network connections), an exercise area, a teen room, meeting rooms and craft areas.
- Two 600+ sq. ft buildings which are being used for community equipment storage, project and shop space, and chicken raising.